• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/2 CFB Thread

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
WTF? 4 games on at noon/1pm and then nothing until 5:30? Why wouldn't they put a game on at 3 or so to space them out?

Pretty sure there is something in the BCS contract that says no other games can take place during the BCS games. Starting the games at 1 allows for overtime, etc and the Rose Bowl can start at 5.

Let's just make this the CFB thread. Houston is gonna kill Penn State.

13 straight passing attempts for Houston. Lots of trust in Keenum (legitimately so) and no plans to have a rushing game today.

Starting at 1pm, my tv will be tuned to ESPN for almost 11 straight hours(or until OSU gets up by 21 over Stanford).

:eek

Houston was a very, very good team this year. I really think Keenum ends up making a living in the NFL.

This is awesome. I am going to give hell to every one of my friends that is a PSU alum after this one. I hate PSU with ever bone in my existence.

They've had it pretty rough, recently.

Growing up in NEPA, their fans are insufferable. Always acting like their school is above everything. Always hearing when another school gets disciplined, "You'd never see that under JOEPA. Joe Pa would never let his players sell gear for tats."

Their holier than thou mentality has driven me nuts for years.

Oh...my...God...

Penn State punt return was just epic. Did he step out?

Yeah, he stepped out.

Case Keenum's line at halftime: 30-46, 380 yards, 3 td, 0 int. Good grief.

Georgia looks terrible today. And Nebraska is outplaying South Carolina. Crazy how unbalanced the SEC is these days - 3 elite teams in the west, lots of mediocre teams in the east.

Also, mods maybe change thread title and make this the 1/2 CFB thread?

As the ball was in the air Numbers said..."in what world is this hail mary a better chance to score instead of trying for a FG"?

Well I would say this world...

Back