• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz OUT!

stratt

Reaction score
Nuff said. Thank god we don't play Stetson again this year :tard:

I was BzWaitandSee until the game tonight. Unreal. Losing to Wofford is never, never acceptable. There is no excuse that makes it OK.

hard to win when you best player can't play.

I am not BuzzOut but losing to Wofford at home in front of a few 100 people has to be damn near close to rock bottom. It is a shame what has happened to our basketball program.

It's awfully lonely down here in the cellar of the ACC....come on down and keep clemson company.

What happens when we play? We can't both lose can we???

If it has taken you this long to get to BzzOut status. . . well, let's just say you're late to the party.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Duke fans wanted to fire Coach K, Carolina fans burned Dean Smith in effigy, etc.

Rome wasn't built in a day, Duke fans wanted to fire Coach K, Carolina fans burned Dean Smith in effigy, etc.

not even Adolph Rupp, JOhn Wooden and Bobby Knighgt could have kept this team withing reach of this Wofford squad...even though they shot 4-20 from the line....

I am not BuzzOut but losing to Wofford at home in front of a few 100 people has to be damn near close to rock bottom. It is a shame what has happened to our basketball program.

Yup. I almost feel bad for him due to our unbelievably subpar talent, but this just isn't acceptable and he just doesn't do anything to make me think something will change. He isn't young, he isn't exciting, he isn't a dynamic recruiter. He may be an OK coach, but this is rock ass bottom.

Yup. I almost feel bad for him due to our unbelievably subpar talent, but this just isn't acceptable and he just doesn't do anything to make me think something will change. He isn't young, he isn't exciting, he isn't a dynamic recruiter. He may be an OK coach, but this is rock ass bottom.

Still falling...

So. Will we make a move and get rid of bzzzz and wellman this year?

Yep. Saw Bzz before Christmas at the Village Tavern huddled alone in a corner booth. He looked like the saddest individual I've ever seen. He's got to be texting the T-Wolves.

I too have moved from a wait and see to the Buzz out camp. If nothing else you can play with fire, hustle and rebound the basketball. That has nothing to do with missing our best player. It has to do with guts and coaching. We may not have a lot of talent, but there is no excuse for giving up offensive rebounds, sometimes several on one possession. There is no excuse for allowing Nikka to continue to be the mad bomber and refuse to pass the ball to our best player. On Wake's side this looked like a pick up game at Reynolds gym. What do they do all day at practice? They sure don't learn to rebound, box out or play defense. Travis aside, the numbers speak for themselves. How many times to our offense consist of Nikita jacking a shot or barreling into the lane? The kid is only an offensive player in his mind. If CJ had played we might have won, but I still doubt we would have gotten any rebounds and played tougher defense.

Back