• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chase Fischer

berneses

Reaction score
Didn't look like a Parade All-American tonight. He was awful. He is really struggling and if we were going to win tonight he and Fields needed to play well. Both were terrible and had to play a walk-on because Fields was so bad.

He really can't produce his own shots, which is very tough to watch.

Needs an offense catered to him to be successful, and when can't take away focus from him with CJ, he's bound to have problems

Our board is amazingly good at taking 1-2 games and project that to predict their entire career.

Following in the tradition of Doggett, Griffin, Amonett, Lepore, Konner Tucker, Drum, et al...

Guys who look good in the gym but can't do shit under the hot lights.

He is a role player, but I think he could end up being more of a Rusty Larue or a Mark Blucus.

The kid basically won the Nebraska game for us, which is more than I expected out of his freshman year.

Some of us tried pointing out the changed methodology of the Parade AA team. Since when is a 1st team Parade AA not rated in the top 100 by any major recruiting service?

Following in the tradition of Doggett, Griffin, Amonett, Lepore, Konner Tucker, Drum, et al...

Lepore never looked good in the gym.

His shot wasn't falling tonight, and he actually hasn't shot particularly well for a sharpshooter this season. But if he gets his shot back, as I suspect, he'll be a good player. I love his passing ability above all.

I think he's going to be an excellent role player in three years.

Exactly what I was thinking. How do we get these guys who all of sudden can't hit the backboard? Heck, Doggett found his shot as soon as he left here. Just amazing

It is as if he already hasn't had multiple good games this year.

I'm not really upset with Chase because
1. He's a freshman and freshman are streaky in all aspects of their game
2. It's too much to ask a freshman like Chase to take on the load scoring-wise and across the board that people are expecting him to
3. He's had good games so far this season
4. He's hustled

The shots will fall, he's just going through a cold spell. I wish we ran (BZ COACHED) more plays to get Chase open on the perimeter because part of getting out of a cold spell comes from hitting open shots instead of being expected to hit heavily contested ones

I'm not really upset with Chase because
1. He's a freshman and freshman are streaky in all aspects of their game
2. It's too much to ask a freshman like Chase to take on the load scoring-wise and across the board that people are expecting him to
3. He's had good games so far this season
4. He's hustled

The shots will fall, he's just going through a cold spell. I wish we ran (BZ COACHED) more plays to get Chase open on the perimeter because part of getting out of a cold spell comes from hitting open shots instead of being expected to hit heavily contested ones

Agree. I think he can still turn into a very nice player for the Deacs.

Chase goes basically 0 for several games, it's OK give him a chance.

Tony misses a layup and he's awful.

Back