• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz post game listening thread

Travis sounds really down. Says it was a pitiful performance and he takes full responsibility for it since people look to him. Poor guy. Wish he was on a good team.

When does our esteemed AD come on for post-game analysis?

Travis sounds really down. Says it was a pitiful performance and he takes full responsibility for it since people look to him. Poor guy. Wish he was on a good team.

Travis is a fucking stud. Richmond brings em up right.

The Travis interview was super brief. Probably less than a minute.

From the box score he seemed to play well.

Walker rebounded like crazy. Was it just size advantage or was it improved technique?

I also feel bad for Travis. The young man has a ton of heart and always gives 100%. I hope he gets to play on an NCAA or NIT team before graduating.

Just had to win one more game tonight to avoid a Stetson! Fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Walker rebounded like crazy. Was it just size advantage or was it improved technique?

Walker went up with 2 hands several times, not every time, and grabbed the ball with 2 hands.

Did not jump on shot fakes and blocked or knocked away 3-4 shots.

The game is so simple.

Some of.each I'd say. He legit boxed out a.number of times.near the end.

I wonder if anyone will bother to call in for the trivia question on bzzz radio show this week.

Some of.each I'd say. He legit boxed out a.number of times.near the end.

Yep. He also contested a shot in the lane, spun and jumped to grab the board with two hands. Never saw him do that before. Improvement.

Back