• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Do We STILL keep talking about Bz Out?

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
It is NOT going to happen any time soon unless he quits. He has a decent class coming in and will be given at least two more years with that alone

#buzzout but just sayin

Probably didn't need it's own thread... just saying.

It is NOT going to happen any time soon unless he quits. He has a decent class coming in and will be given at least two more years with that alone

#buzzout but just sayin

I refuse to believe this.

If Wellman doesn't step up to the plate & address this* sooner than 2014; it becomes a question of Wellman & [Redacted] before then (in my simple mind, at least).

*ETA: by 'address this'... I mean: admit the mistake of the [Redacted] hire by finding a suitable replacement in order to move on from this disaster as soon as possible.

This board wields A LOT of power within the athletic dept.

dv7 lunches with Ron Wellman at least once a week.

If BzzOut is posted enough... it just might happen. Just you wait and see.

I think Bz is guaranteed one more year. But the class coming in is not good enough to warrant two without some significant improvement.

Thanks for dropping by again, DeaconBrad. Appreciated. God, you are a fucking utter cunt.

Bz wore a decent tie once... I thought he had seen my GQ photoshop... The next game, i felt so small. :tear:

If we add 3-4 wins next year then [Redacted] is getting year 4 (and probably an extension to boot).

Let's see how we do against Tech and if we get lit up for a hundred points during this and other ACC games we might well see a coaching change.

It's piling on at this point but this season is going to go from depressing to reruns of House.

I am now convinced he was hired to execute a purge in the program and instill his program and culture (whatever the fuck that is) and will be given several recruiting classes to do it.

At some point, Wake is not going to be able to afford to keep this clown. Think about the revenue Buzz is costing Wake.. Reduced donations, no ticket sales, no concessions..

Hopefully Buzz does the right thing and resigns before he forces his close friend Ron Wellman to fire him.

Is lunch a verb?

Is lunch a verb?

Can be:
— n
1. a meal eaten during the middle of the day
2. ( Caribbean ) (among older people) mid-afternoon tea

— vb
3. ( intr ) to eat lunch
4. ( tr ) to provide or buy lunch for

Can be:
— n
1. a meal eaten during the middle of the day
2. ( Caribbean ) (among older people) mid-afternoon tea

— vb
3. ( intr ) to eat lunch
4. ( tr ) to provide or buy lunch for

Sort of like summering in Vermont...

At some point, Wake is not going to be able to afford to keep this clown. Think about the revenue Buzz is costing Wake.. Reduced donations, no ticket sales, no concessions..

Only one thing you need to know: It was reported on this boards that lower level season tickets were available to the general public this year. What once took a hefty donation to the DC, for as long as I can remember, is now available at the walk-up window to the ticket office. That can't be good for the bottom line.

Back