• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BKF is in the house!!!!!

"I find it a shame that fewer & fewer people are "entertained" by sound, fundamental basketball these days than by show-offy slam dunk contests.....but ESPN understands the shallow nature of people today. A sign of the times, I suppose.......

Personally, I find things like backscreens, helpside defense & sound offensive sets to be more entertaining, myself."

About BobKnightFan
Biography
I'm Old and Crotchety!
Interests
Hating thugs and slam dunks
Occupation
Eliminating dry counties and fun

Looks legit to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I find it a shame that fewer & fewer people are "entertained" by sound, fundamental basketball these days than by show-offy slam dunk contests.....but ESPN understands the shallow nature of people today. A sign of the times, I suppose.......

Personally, I find things like backscreens, helpside defense & sound offensive sets to be more entertaining, myself."

he'd love the nba. seriously.

That has to be an imposter, BKF posted this 30 minutes ago
In response to someone saying they saw him post on this board, he said:
"I wouldn't think anyone else could use my name. Look closer, and you should find a slight difference in it somewhere. I've seen that trick pulled many times."

About BobKnightFan
Biography
I'm Old and Crotchety!
Interests
Hating thugs and slam dunks
Occupation
Eliminating dry counties and fun

Looks legit to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does. not. compute.

That has to be an imposter, BKF posted this 30 minutes ago
In response to someone saying they saw him post on this board, he said:
"I wouldn't think anyone else could use my name. Look closer, and you should find a slight difference in it somewhere. I've seen that trick pulled many times."

You are dumb.

Just here to observe the obscenities and classless behavior. I'm not disappointed so far. Carry on.

I knew it smelled like butterscotch and wrigley's gum around here

grumpy-old-men.jpg

Back