• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HS Seniors Complain about # at AA game

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1313543

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Kevon Seymour of Pasadena (Calif.) Muir was annoyed he had No. 41 instead of his preferred No. 1. And Seymour willingly admits he'll look at the rosters of potential colleges to see if No. 1 is available. If it's not, the school's chances of landing him diminish.

Mike Davis of Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson made such a fuss about his assigned No. 16 that he was given a new number (14), making him the only player without his name on his jersey. But that didn't help - neither was the No. 28 he wanted.

I bet basketball camps are worse tho. Basketball player's egos have to be way worse.

I bet basketball camps are worse tho. Basketball player's egos have to be way worse.

They are. I've worked some major state hs bball camps years ago and really talented HS players think they are entitled to anything and everything.

That's what happens when you're identified as "talented" from an early age and just about everything is given to you during your most formative years.

Don't ever teach kids how to deal with adversity. Just change schools instead!

Mike Davis has been a total prima donna about everything during the recruiting season. Decommitted from UF because they sent more coaches to another kid than him. Also acted like he didn't know they had been recruiting that player for a while.

Last edited:
Deion and Griffey's kids have no business being there. And I'm the biggest Deion fan there is.

Back