• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vote for Katie Stengel

poll skew.

As great as Katie was, I think that chick from Penn State had like twice as many goals this year. Unbelievable considering how productive Stengel was.

poll skew.

As great as Katie was, I think that chick from Penn State had like twice as many goals this year. Unbelievable considering how productive Stengel was.

Big difference between playing in the ACC and playing in the Big Ten. When they went head-to-head at Spry in the NCAA Tourney, it was clear who was the better player

Big difference between playing in the ACC and playing in the Big Ten. When they went head-to-head at Spry in the NCAA Tourney, it was clear who was the better player

I think the girl for Penn State scored twice in that game.

I think the girl for Penn State scored twice in that game.

So did Katie. And the PSU girl's goals weren't near as impressive. We had a terrible backpass that she cherry-picked and was easily in on a breakaway. She's a very fast player that pressured our back line, but Katie has the whole package: speed, strength, technical ability, etc.

Back