• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should I resign effective immediately?

Home is where the 5 star hearts are

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeff Bzdelik

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
you-rock-my-socks!.gif

lol... clearly only [Redacted] haters are entering this thread. We're going in the right direction. Not as a fast as most would like but we're on the path to improvement. Certainly no need to call for resignation. I'm fine with the 3 year plan. If we aren't at least on the bubble at some point next season I think I'd be more likely to be buzz immediate out.

lol... clearly only [Redacted] haters are entering this thread. We're going in the right direction. Not as a fast as most would like but we're on the path to improvement. Certainly no need to call for resignation. I'm fine with the 3 year plan. If we aren't at least on the bubble at some point next season I think I'd be more likely to be buzz immediate out.

Then you are probably counting on several freshmen to make that happen

Gotta wait till the end of the season. A resignation just two seasons after hire needs to be followed by a splash hire very quickly. A resignation followed by two months of an interim, and the uncertainty that comes with it, sends us to another even deeper level of purgatory IMO.

Back