• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have we won our last basketball game this season?

Have we Won our last basketball game this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best chances BC twice, Clemson, GT, maybe at Maryland.

Even last year's team beat Virginia at home, so there might be a surprise in there. VT saturday is a candidate.

Can't believe that if we avoid injury we can't take at least two from BC, GT, Maryland and Clemson. Should that happen, Wellman can rightfully say that Buzz doubled our ACC win total this year and that shows progress. :thumbsup:

No. Ridiculous. We'll win at least 3, probably 4 or 5.

No. This poll is rightfully lopsided.

Was this supposed to be a joke mebane?

We are a better team than last year and the rest of the ACC isn't as good as last year.

I know we are really, really bad, but the ACC is terrible outside of the blues. Surely, we'll get at least another win or two.

If Harrisgroin is as bad as Harrishammy, it's certainly possible.

BC is rated 100 places lower than we are in kenpom and we play them twice.

No. This poll is rightfully lopsided.

Was this supposed to be a joke mebane?

Just an expression of a very bitter taste and a nauseated feeling in my gut.
Last night was some of the worst bb I have ever seen by a WF team. If we play like that, we will not come close again.

Those of you thinking we'll win at BC should be aware that we're going to be playing that game on very short rest after going to Cameron Indoor. Not sure why anyone would chalk that game up as a win given the circumstances.

I think we beat BC, GT and Clemson all at home. We lose out on the road and get blown out in the first round of the ACC tournament.

We are a better team than last year and the rest of the ACC isn't as good as last year.

Agree with Chris. We have improved by subtracting Terrell and Stewart, and there are teams in the ACC that are just as bad as we are (if not worse). I think we'll perhaps even double or triple last season's ACC win total!

Back