• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has the basketball program reached rockbottom yet?

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last year better have been rockbottom.

Yes--however, my fear is that we will now be dragged across the bottom for a considerable length of time.

Yeah, we reached the bottom last season. Are we still there? That's the debate.

Can someone start a new poll asking if we need more basketball polls today? I'm too lazy.

Depends on your definition of rock bottom. Personally, I think two seasons of this crap makes things even worse than just last season alone.

Every day bzzzz is here, we continue towards rock bottom regardless of our w/l record. I would argue that because he/wellman have changed our fanbase expectation to NIT bubble for the foreseeable future, that is continuing towards rock bottom. When we can again dare to HOPE for a FF appearance, we have started on the way back up. We can only start on the way up when he is gone.

We are better this year with less talented players. For as much as they clashed with Bz, Ari and JTT were better players than whoever we replaced them with. Ari was an NBA prospect until last year started, and maybe (or maybe not) Kentucky was interested in JTT before last yr. That is just crazy to think about.

Last year was rock bottom. We had too much talent to only win 1 ACC game. We should stumble our way into at least 3 conference wins in this schedule. It helps that everyone else in the ACC is god-awful too.

Back