• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone considered moving back to the old board?

CarlSpackler88

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
It seems like there's less dynamic posting going on. Have people left because of the negativity?

I stay because of the functions here.

The people are just as idiotic.

going back there would be like moving back into a trailer park just because your new neighbors in malibu are all scientologists or some shit. Sure, they're weird and annoying, but you can put up with that because the environment is superior, and there's no risk of getting blown up because your incestual neighbor screwed up his latest batch of meth.

Yeah, because that place is certainly "dynamic." A quick look shows that last post on the quad was 2+ days ago, same for the pol forum. The sports forum has 6 active threads. It certainly would be the place to go for a dynamic posting experience.

:tard:

hell fucking got damn shit mo fucking NO you dripping semen asshole for even asking :)

I remember when I found out about the old board. For years while I was in hs I was in desperate need of the Wake board. I used to just spew anger and break shit when the deacs lost. When I found it my frosh year, it became very helpful for when I wanted to loose it when the deacs lost.

Shouldn't this be a poll with the following options?

No
Hell no
Only for OGB site updates

Shouldn't this be a poll with the following options?

No
Hell no
Only for OGB site updates

Was over there during the OGB board disaster, and it was beyond uncomfortable. The five people left over there absolutely hate us. It is like we were extracting from a nuclear fallout, and they got left behind. Miserable bunch......

going back there would be like moving back into a trailer park just because your new neighbors in malibu are all scientologists or some shit. Sure, they're weird and annoying, but you can put up with that because the environment is superior, and there's no risk of getting blown up because your incestual neighbor screwed up his latest batch of meth.

brilliant :thumbsup:

Was over there during the OGB board disaster, and it was beyond uncomfortable. The five people left over there absolutely hate us. It is like we were extracting from a nuclear fallout, and they got left behind. Miserable bunch......

Who is left?

I would think the older BUZZ IN crowd would be more comfortable over there.

fuck-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face-231x300.png

Who is left?

Chrispy
Rhenish
Turf
Nc scout
Paladeac
Extreme social misfits who talk to themselves in the politics forum
That prick who has the coach k "f bomb" avatar
A bunch of confused old men with numbers (graduation year) in their username--mostly 70s and earlier
Your garden variety message board dorks, tools, nerds, fuglies, trolls, shut-ins, mental patients, wallflowers, fundamentalist Christians, prude southerners, Andy Griffith fans and/or those weird stalkers who attend the football practice

Who did I miss?

Chrispy
Rhenish
Turf

Nc scout
Paladeac
Extreme social misfits who talk to themselves in the politics forum
That prick who has the coach k "f bomb" avatar
A bunch of confused old men with numbers (graduation year) in their username--mostly 70s and earlier
Your garden variety message board dorks, tools, nerds, fuglies, trolls, shut-ins, mental patients, wallflowers, fundamentalist Christians, prude southerners, Andy Griffith fans and/or those weird stalkers who attend the football practice

Who did I miss?

why haven't they made the transition?

Back