• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson vs. WVa

Clemson vs. WVa

• Pulling for Clemson because I'm an ACC guy always

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Pulling for Clemson, but only because the ACC needs a BCS bowl win so bad

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Don't care about ACC's reputation, go Moutaineers!!!

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Could give a crap about the Orange Bowl

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
If Clemson loses tonight the ACC will look totally pathetic, even more than normal. Who are you pulling for?

I'm not pulling for anybody, but I'm 99% certain that Clemson will pull a Clemson in this game.

Forgot the inclusion of "rooting for a black hole to open and swallow both teams."

All I know is that with these two in a bowl together the only thing that's guaranteed is that a mobile home or two will be burned somewhere.

Completely uninterested in this game. I think Clemson wins, but my apathy towards Big East teams will likely keep me from watching.

Kahonji pulls for WVU. That means no matter how much you hate Clemson Reds, you have to root for us!

All I know is that with these two in a bowl together the only thing that's guaranteed is that a mobile home or two will be burned somewhere.

I bet they set the record this evening for the most road-kill possums grilled at a tailgate in history.

FSU as well.

After having lived in SC and the bad beats we've had against them, no way I can cheer for the Tigers. As long as we make a bowl and beat Clemson next year I'll be a happy boy

I'm not pulling for Clemson because of all the bullshit we've had to put up with in our trips to Death Valley.

I'm not pulling for West Virginia, because Fuck You, Mike Gansey.

The good news is that someone has to lose this game.

Tonight and last night are two of the most unappealing ACC BCS bowl appearances in awhile. Very hard to root for or against them.

the orange bowl's fall from grace is so depressing

Back