• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone thought about moving back in with the old broad?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Just wondering how many masochists post here.

fozzie-bear.jpg

Thanks for showing how little you understand comedy. saying something funny is a central part of comedy. I doubt you'd find more than one or two (if you can find them) who would agree with you. You simply have no clue what you're talking about here.

Man this brings back the mammaries. Big fat, cottage cheesy and veiny mammaries. That's the way the funky foxx liked em. And boy did ricky like the old broads. I remember this one time when he banged half a nursing home in one week. posed as an orderly and plowed his way through floors 1 through 3 before he got caught. ricky got sloppy this time, and was picked up out back by the dumpster where he'd dump off the used depends diaper of his latest conquest. it was his calling card and the local police nicknamed him the dirty diaper bandit, which of course leaked to the press and caused quite the scandal in town.

of course as luck would have it, rick lawyered up, and the victims to a lady (and one feminine looking old chap--we always assumed rick piitb on that one and no one dared ever ask him about it) swore the sex was consensual, so the foxx got off again as it were

he did have to agree to stay away from nursing homes, parks and K&W cafterias for the rest of his time on winston, but the fox was clever and he found other ways to satiate his incredible sexual appetite for the large chested granny set.

Rick, I know you're joking. You're mine now and I'm ALL YOURS.

Man this brings back the mammaries. Big fat, cottage cheesy and veiny mammaries. That's the way the funky foxx liked em. And boy did ricky like the old broads. I remember this one time when he banged half a nursing home in one week. posed as an orderly and plowed his way through floors 1 through 3 before he got caught. ricky got sloppy this time, and was picked up out back by the dumpster where he'd dump off the used depends diaper of his latest conquest. it was his calling card and the local police nicknamed him the dirty diaper bandit, which of course leaked to the press and caused quite the scandal in town.

of course as luck would have it, rick lawyered up, and the victims to a lady (and one feminine looking old chap--we always assumed rick piitb on that one and no one dared ever ask him about it) swore the sex was consensual, so the foxx got off again as it were

he did have to agree to stay away from nursing homes, parks and K&W cafterias for the rest of his time on winston, but the fox was clever and he found other ways to satiate his incredible sexual appetite for the large chested granny set.

:rofl:

Holy shit, I'd forgotten all about that one, Marv. What a classic story. A top 5 Hebrew Hammer yarn for certain. How the hell you been marv? Haven't heard from you in a raccoon's age.

i thought the thread was actually a funny parody.

come on harv! you can save the day!

these people wouldn't know comedy gold if it snuck up and bit them on their hairy tookus!

WE REALLY NEED TO START A THIRD BOARD!!!!

I thought the title for the thread was good but the inside message should have been better. Some people on the Pit have parody threads down to an art form.

Possibly there should have been no interior message...just the thread title...

Possibly there should have been no interior message...just the thread title...

Maybe if you explained the joke. I've always found that makes it funnier.

Moon is lighting this thread up. 6 different parodies posting in a single thread.

I saw an article on-line about a mass migration to the other board.

I probably should go back and read it first.... :)

Back