• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Anti-WFU

Which team comes out victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unpredeactable

Reaction score
Fields, Terrell, Stewart, Tabb, Woods- Coached by Dino

Chennault, Harris, Mckie, Nikita, Desrosiers- Coach by Bzz

As they are now, which team would win? Assume the difference in benches is negligible, and that these 5 would play the majority of the minutes. Neutral court.

Fields, Terrell, Stewart, Tabb, Woods- Coached by Dino

Chennault, Harris, Mckie, Nikita, Desrosiers- Coach by Bzz

As they are now, which team would win? Assume the difference in benches is negligible, and that these 5 would play the majority of the minutes. Neutral court.

Is the first team coached by a full size Dino or a mini Dino?

did I miss something? what happened to fields?

Why don't either of them play Ty Walker?!?

:willynilly:

The "Bzz team" is better.

Because you labelled the teams as such, I think you already know the answer you're going to get, though.

Should be the anti-WFU all star team: JT, JTT, JJ, AFA, Woods :drool:

The "Bzz team" is better.

Because you labelled the teams as such, I think you already know the answer you're going to get, though.

I'm Bzzout, but really the only thing going for team Dino is that Nikita is on the other team.

Bzz would win easily.

Chennault vs Fields - big advantage Chennault
CJ vs. JTT - CJ id far more consistent and better at D
Tavis vs. Ari- no contest -Travis does basically everything better
Nikita vs. Tabb -At least Nikita tries
Carsoin vs. Tony - soft versus hands of stone- a wash

Bzz vs. Dino - again no contest. Dino was an awful coach who panicked over and over.

I have no idea why you arranged the teams like you did, but CJ and Mckie are the two best players by far and are on the same team. Therefore, they win.

It is funny how when put like this it becomes clear that most would like the team that we currently have.

Back