• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Deman/NCScout IP Glitch at DeaconSports!

wakesquirrel

Reaction score
Should we believe the messages that NCScout is posting on premium?

Anybody know how? Deman/Scout struck again...

Last edited:
Hit the print screen button?

Sometimes you need to hold down the function key to do so. I don't even want to know what those loonies are up to.

I have it saved. The post has been changed and now it is under Scout's name. Just don't know how to post the screenshot on here.

I have it saved. The post has been changed and now it is under Scout's name. Just don't know how to post the screenshot on here.

Go to tinypic.com and upload the image there. Once uploaded, copy the link that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards." It should start with . Paste that into a reply box and it should show up.

If you have other problems, send me a PM and you can email it to me, and I'll post it for you.

Damnit...i wanted my 100th post to be "Joe Amonett FTW!"

It looks like I can upload an attachment on my posts. I'm going to try that.

I'm just going to back away and let this speak for itself.

Y'all have fun.

I am sure that Scout is just going to once again claim that he was accidentally logged into Deman's account again.

I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt the first time but you know the saying: fool me once, shame on you...

I am sure that Scout is just going to once again claim that he was accidentally logged into Deman's account again.

I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt the first time but you know the saying: fool me once, shame on you...

Yeah, I know that saying. This one, right?

I don't know how anyone could justify paying for premium. If there is this little integrity then how can any information be trusted?

I canceled my subscription over there a week ago. They gave me a free three months since I had been a member for a while. Obviously, I won't be renewing after this...

Someone should get a screen print of the post under scout's s/n.

Actually I just realized I shouldn't be posting screenshots from premium over here. Just deleted mine. Vision do you mind doing the same with the one you quoted?

Back