• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Merchandise and ticket

deaconguy08

Reaction score
Hello all,

I went to the bowl game in Nashville and accidentally washed my ticket with my jacket. I was hoping to make a display for the man cave but without the ticket it almost seems kind of pointless.

The one I had was a lower bowl section 137 (the big black and green one). If anyone has a big black and green ticket they arent keeping for themselves and just havent thrown away I would be interested in acquiring it.

Also, if you have any Music City Bowl koozies I would be interested in one of those as well. Send me a PM. Thanks

-Deaconguy08

Along that line, I notice you can still get Orange Bowl patches and ticket holders/ lanyards for our game on EBay. Sorry to say, no good deals on Music City bowl stuff.

Along that line, I notice you can still get Orange Bowl patches and ticket holders/ lanyards for our game on EBay. Sorry to say, no good deals on Music City bowl stuff.
Thanks WFU71... I thought for sure there would be plenty of pins, koozies, and used tickets on Ebay but no luck yet. Maybe some will pop up over the next month or so.

There are probably a bunch in the Nashville landfill.

call josh harris. i've heard he was trying to get rid of some stuff.

I can't believe you couldn't buy the patch anywhere in Nashville.

That's where mine is, assuming the Radisson has cleaned my room by now.
Found a random guy on Ebay who had leftovers and is sending me one for free. Thanks for all the help guys. I'll post pics of this when I get it done with it.

Just saw that the Music City Bowl had its 5th highest rating and it was the 3rd most viewed game in its history with more than 3 million households tuning in to the ESPN telecast. How long has it been in existence?

Just saw that the Music City Bowl had its 5th highest rating and it was the 3rd most viewed game in its history with more than 3 million households tuning in to the ESPN telecast. How long has it been in existence?

14 years is what they kept saying at the game.

if i recall correctly it was the only game on at the time.

Back