• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange Bowl thread: Clemson vs. West Virginia - 8:30 p.m. ESPN

go Clemson. I will forever hate West Va in all sports after the 05 ncaa tourney. Plus KA has made it that much easier to increase my level of hate for that school.

go Clemson. I will forever hate West Va in all sports after the 05 ncaa tourney. Plus KA has made it that much easier to increase my level of hate for that school.

the bold is so true. but the whole statement is so true.

It would be nice if the bowl committees would notice how Wake had nearly 4 times as many fans when we were at the OB. I do wonder if we had more at the MCB than Clemson does tonight... looks that way so far.

I feel gross choosing either of these.teams to pull for.

I flipped the channel but why was Dabo climbing on his roof and crying every night as a child?

I flipped the channel but why was Dabo climbing on his roof and crying every night as a child?

Gotcha. I thought that was just him winning another football game. Terrible looking crowd. Looks like FSU-ND will rule the roost with respect to crowds in FL bowl games this year.

Did they not have a fly over? I half expected a crop duster to swoop down during the anthem.

"It's been 30 years since Coach Ford set the standard at Clemson..."

LMAO.

Chip shot field goal from beating their sorry ass and in the ACCCG... I'm not sure I can bare to watch. New Top Chef tonight...

Chip shot field goal from beating their sorry ass and in the ACCCG... I'm not sure I can bare to watch. New Top Chef tonight...

100%. I can't take it either Dirk. Knowing this bunch is basically a fraud makes it even harder to swallow.

Can Kahoji post in this thread? Seeing as it's WV it seems like he should be able to. Especially if Clemson beats them badly. Could be entertaining.

I can't label them frauds. After State waxed them but a week post our meltdown, I thought for sure that Dabo was going to lead them to a 4 game slump to end the year. The way they pounded VT and have started tonight - more power to Clemson for pulling it together.

100%. I can't take it either Dirk. Knowing this bunch is basically a fraud makes it even harder to swallow.

Back