• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good luck Coach Billings!

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
This may get moved to the other thread, but I think Coach Billings deserved his own thread for the great job he has done the past few years, in fact I felt like he was one of the best coaches Wake had. He greatly improved the receivers when on that side of the ball. He was tough and the Deacs needed more of that.

His termination seems very strange, did he tell Grobe that Lobo sucked or something. I think Grobe is long overdue in making some changes, but Billings was not the right one. Another baffling move by wake.

Good luck coach Billings, you deserve better!

These questions are all being asked on the Wellman and Football thread. It's like a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

These questions are all being asked on the Wellman and Football thread. It's like a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

I am sure there are, I just thought the man who was instrumental in a lot of Wake's success deserved an appreciation thread. His departure doesn't leave too many people around that know what they are doing. I'll take Billings over Wellman all day long.

I am sure there are, I just thought the man who was instrumental in a lot of Wake's success deserved an appreciation thread. His departure doesn't leave too many people around that know what they are doing. I'll take Billings over Wellman all day long.

Coach, thanks for your great work. Sorry you got shafted by the Grobo cabal.

Back