• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My Take on Wake

Whether intended or not, it really shows the difference in the coach we had (Skip) and the coach we have...both as leaders and men.

Whether intended or not, it really shows the difference in the coach we had (Skip) and the coach we have...both as leaders and men.

Ha, well I'd say Bzz has shown a pretty high amount of loyalty at WFU since he's sticking around in spite of all the shit the fanbase is giving him. :eek:

Think I miss Skip more now than I have at any time since he passed....

Ha, well I'd say Bzz has shown a pretty high amount of loyalty at WFU since he's sticking around in spite of all the shit the fanbase is giving him. :eek:

The millions of dollars he would likely owe us might have something to do with that.

If money was the issue for Buzz not wanting to leave then let him walk for free. I'll throw in $5 dollars in fact. High roller.

Dear Lord hopefully there's not a buyout provision in Bzzz's contract, and if there is, why wouldn't it be immediately waived?

Bz: Ron, I've got this great opportunity to be a 3rd assistant or a scout with Toronto, we haven't worked out which yet.

Ron: That's great Buzzy, but you'll owe Wake Forest $1 million if you leave now.

Bz: OK, I'll stay.

Ron: Plus what about our golf games, dinners and movies, and spa time together? You would've really left that?

If [Redacted] leaves then Wellman looks very bad.

Lolz. BUT THEY AREN'T FRIENDS!

They have both said so! So it must be true.

Back