• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dook Having Trouble With Temple 1/4/11

13 turnovers and they're getting out rebounded. If you play like the deacs, you will lose like the deacs.

Dook has looked out of sorts, I guess this is what happens when they play a quality opponent on the road (ohio st). Tyler Thornton is worse than I ever could have hoped.

Temple still up 49-45 at the under 12 t.o.

The refs know their dutiful obligation to the sport and they will fulfill it. Just give it time.

This is like watching rasslin' and thinking the no-named guy will win.

It's pretty hilarious watching the dook guards get called for fouls after riding the temple players all the way down the lane. They hear the whistle and look up in disbelief, unaware that that is indeed a foul everywhere but Cameron (and greensboro).

Temple up 52-45, 9:58 to go.

Ramone Moore can flat out shoot. And Seth Curry is straight up shit. If his last name wasn't Curry he wouldn't be playing major D 1 ball.

you have to be shitting me with that charge call. He was molested on the drive to the basket.

you have to be shitting me with that charge call. He was molested on the drive to the basket.

they do it on every possession. it's one of K's oldest strategies, if you commit the same foul on every possession, they can't possibly call all of them.

Here comes the phantom fouls in dukes favor down the stretch. Basketball officials are the worst of any sport.

god this is awesome. Temple hits 2 straight three's, Dawkins dribbles it off his leg out of bounds, Temple ball after the under 4 timeout.

66-57 Temple

Back