• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dirtiest basketball player in HS?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Look at the entire video.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/...calls-at-basketball-ga?urn=highschool-wp10756

I'm not one who believe in calling many things lfagrant fouls or kicking people out for a foul, but #34 did three attacks that should get him suspended from basketball for the entire season not just a game or two.

#1, #3 and #5 were intentional and planned efforts to hurt someone.

The fact that flagrant #4 was another (who should have been ejected) shows the coach condones these actions.

The coach needs to be suspended as well.

What also startles me is how many really fat kids he has on his team. The coach can't even get five kids in shape to play.

Probably just dudes who suck at football and don't get any playing time, so they go out for basketball to try to hurt people. Obviously bullies too.

I doubt they would even be on the team if there were any actual athletic people who wanted to play (observation about them being fat)

Look at the entire video.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/...calls-at-basketball-ga?urn=highschool-wp10756

I'm not one who believe in calling many things lfagrant fouls or kicking people out for a foul, but #34 did three attacks that should get him suspended from basketball for the entire season not just a game or two.

#1, #3 and #5 were intentional and planned efforts to hurt someone.

The fact that flagrant #4 was another (who should have been ejected) shows the coach condones these actions.

The coach needs to be suspended as well.

What also startles me is how many really fat kids he has on his team. The coach can't even get five kids in shape to play.

#1 wasn't even an intentional; much less a 'planned attempt to hurt someone'.

Granted; I stopped watching after RJ's commentary on #1 & seeing that replay... so maybe in more context it looks worse... To me, it just looks like a fat kid trying to swat a shot.

Against people like 34 the best way to get em off you is a straight bow to the face after a rebound.

Has Duke offered yet? Thoses are no-calls in Cameron.

The only one that is really bad is #5. That one should get you tossed. (Unless you're Gerald Henderson bloodying Hansbrough's nose. In that case, proceed...)

#1 and #6 were both good fouls, the rest were just fat kids with no business on a basketball court.

#1 wasn't even an intentional; much less a 'planned attempt to hurt someone'.

Granted; I stopped watching after RJ's commentary on #1 & seeing that replay... so maybe in more context it looks worse... To me, it just looks like a fat kid trying to swat a shot.

Typical laziness by you. Other than #2 they get progressively worse.

#1 - the fat boy wlaked over and swung at the guy's head...and conncected.

#1 and #6 were both good fouls, the rest were just fat kids with no business on a basketball court.

Umm, what? #5 was atrocious. And #4 isn't bad until the fat bruiser wants to get in the other kid's face. (The one he didn't push halfway across the court.)

I'm glad this kid didn't play HS basketball in NC... That's all I can say about that.

Don't lump all fat kids in with those uncoordinated thugs. I played basketball for years without fouling the shit out of people. If anything, more fat kids should be encouraged to play sports besides football.

#1 - the fat boy wlaked over and swung at the guy's head...and conncected.

That kid has an awfully round and orangish-brown colored head. Must have been a hard hit too, because his head ends up bouncing away.

Many of those fouls are bad, but WHY DO YOU LIE about #1?

These are all bad, some worse than others. If you think these fouls are ok then you're just flaming rj or you suck at basketball. It's clear the kid knows he is terrible so he just plays "defense" by swinging at people.

private porkster was just getting his moneys worth, isnt that what coaches always tell their kids? If youre going to foul, make sure you foul them hard enough so the shot doesnt go in?

also as a ref, you have to throw him out after #5, theres no excuse for that in basketball. send fatty packing

These are all bad, some worse than others. If you think these fouls are ok then you're just flaming rj or you suck at basketball.

RJjunior? Is that you?

#1 was a swing, but he went for and got the ball. Nothing wrong with a hard foul that contacts the ball. The others by 34 were certainly worse.

I disagree - #1 was clearly a flagrant. Sure he swatted at the ball but the violence with which he followed through shows that his real intent was to hit the guy. He wouldn't have really cared if he hit the ball or not.

It is similar to one of the others one he commits on a guy shooting - don't remember the number. He swats at the ball but follows through and mostly hits the guy in the head. His general attitude after the fouls makes his intent even more clear. If my kid played against him, or even on the same team, I would insist he never play again or my kid would be sitting in the crowd. Ridiculous.

On a couple of them you can tell his own teammates are ashamed.

You see the kid smirking and talking to the official at one point. The ref certainly doesn't seem to be concerned about this thug's bullshit. 69's right- Duke or UNC should be offering this kid any day now.

Back