• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ball Expected to Stay at Wisconsin

Demonwolverine

Reaction score
Per ESPN, he's about to hold a press conference to announce that he will be returning for his senior year at Wisconsin.

I would say he's the early Heisman favorite, but if his efforts this year were hardly recognized by the voters then it's tough for me to say he'll be able to win it next year.

I think a lot of his success this year can be credited to the versatility Wilson brought to the offense. Without another major weapon on offense he will have much more trouble getting his next year.

Good for him, dumb decision though. Running backs should always go if they will be drafted in the first round.

Yeah, very interesting choice by him to stay.

They will have a very young QB next year and it will definitely be a rebuilding year all-around. Maybe he thinks he'll be the workhorse just get the ball every play. Even if so, that extra year of wear and tear is going to take a toll on him and possibly a year off his NFL career.

DE Brandon Jenkins announced today that he's staying at FSU for his senior season. He would have went 1-2 round.

Back