• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Landon Collins Picks Alabama

I flipped to ESPN an saw him make his decision. His mom was pissed, to say the least.

The father's comments should be interesting.

That is hilarious. I think his mom was starting to put on the LSU gloves.

he looked nervous/scared as all get out about what he was about to do

My brother (Bama grad) was super pumped... and said it was the craziest decision he's ever seen as far as the mom.

Wow, I don't care if you think you're son is doing the stupidest thing ever, you don't go on national television and embarrass/undermine him. Horrible move on her part.

I could understand if my son was choosing between Wake and UNC. You would not want to see my reaction if he chose the holes.

At least the kid didn't do the usual cop-out of saying "I want to play near home so my moms can go to all my games and I can still hang with my buddies." I get so sick of hearing that.

Still, how the hell old was his mom when she had him?!? She looks like his older sister.

I guarantee you that mother of the year candidate got more money from LSU than Bama and it immediately registered she was going to have to pay it back.

Pretty sure grandma rasied that kid. There was a woman beside momma with a red shirt on that gave him a big hug after the interview.

Back