• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yoga?

And, he doesn't eat all the vegetables on his plate either!

dhalsim.gif

What's the big deal? Pro teams have done it for years. Pro teams have done dance lessons for stretching.

Bobby is depressed after being rejected from joining the Glee Club, so Mike suggests a musical instrument. He chooses the drums, but his talentless efforts drive the family and the neighbors crazy. Peter is relentlessly teased because he plays football and sings for the Glee Club. Just as he is about to quit the Glee Club, he and the other football players learn a lesson from Los Angeles Rams lineback Deacon Jones.
Special guest star: Deacon Jones.
Guest stars: Bart LaRue as the coach, Jimmy Bracken as Larry, Pierre Williams as Jimmy, Dennis McDougal as Freddy.

I like yoga with the fruit on the bottom.

I have a friend (big Tar Heel supporter) who is in yoga class with Bzz every morning.She says he is amazingly limber and just the nicest person she knows. Meditation is good for the soul!

For guys our age, yoga and weight training are probably the two best forms of exercise. My sister-in-law is a yoga instructor and taught me some over Thanksgiving. It is darn hard.

For the record, our military does yoga training in it's rehab facilities.

So suck on that, I guess.

I did over 100 sessions of Bikram Hot Yoga in 2011 and it has made for some great results on my weight, lower back pains & knees.

Bikram is absolutely an amazing 90 minute workout in 105 heat. Amazing how hard you breath just stretching & holding 26 positions over the 90 minutes. The past couple of months, there have been about 5 ex college football players in our classes. It ain't cheap but the results are worth it!

Bikram is absolutely an amazing 90 minute workout in 105 heat. Amazing how hard you breath just stretching & holding 26 positions over the 90 minutes. The past couple of months, there have been about 5 ex college football players in our classes. It ain't cheap but the results are worth it!

Ha, it's not supposed to be aerobic.

Ha, it's not supposed to be aerobic.

Then you haven't tried Bikram Yoga. It is great for using the full lung capacity. My legs & lungs never felt better going into the November start of basketball.

You do this for 90 minutes 3 or 4 times a week and you will see the benefits in less than a month.

I finally learned how to self fellate in yoga class. It actually came in handy right after class with all those milfs too.

Back