• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Playoffs Thread

Demonbeck

Reaction score
I cannot believe that we don't have an general NFL Playoffs thread here yet. I figured I'd go ahead and put one up for discussion.

Go Falcons!

My only real thought about the first weekend is that it is ridiculous one of Houston or Cincinnati is going to be in the final eight.

I like Cincy +3, Denver +8.5, Atlanta +3 and N'awleans -10.5. Really like N'awleans the 1st 2 weekends, and they're the only team that can give Green Bay a game and the only team playing this weekend with a realistic shot at the SB. The Pitt/Den O/U is a very low 33.5 - only way it goes over is defensive TDs. Rapistberger is a statue who can't step into his throws right now. Big mistake in retrospect not shutting him down the last 3 weeks.

Andre-Johnson.jpg

I like Cincy +3, Denver +8.5, Atlanta +3 and N'awleans -10.5. Really like N'awleans the 1st 2 weekends, and they're the only team that can give Green Bay a game and the only team playing this weekend with a realistic shot at the SB. The Pitt/Den O/U is a very low 33.5 - only way it goes over is defensive TDs. Rapistberger is a statue who can't step into his throws right now. Big mistake in retrospect not shutting him down the last 3 weeks.

Anyone else betting? I need some good advice, like this.

I'm rooting for the Lions, Giants, Bungals and Broncos. They'll probably all lose.

good to see andre johnson get back. such a stud and not a primadonna

didnt take long for the refs to get involved. weak PI call.

Back