• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech @ Wake Forest (+6.5), O/U 136.5

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
Opening line. Coming off the Wofford loss Vegas showing Wake some respect considering the number of double digit ACC losses last year. Or maybe it is just disrespect to VT.

Opening line. Coming off the Wofford loss Vegas showing Wake some respect considering the number of double digit ACC losses last year. Or maybe it is just disrespect to VT.

I am going to guarantee a wake cover (if not win) by dumping a hundo on VT.

They beat Rhode Island on the road by 11. Their other road games have been close. The spread sounds about right. It all depends on Harris. If he's 100% I would expect us to cover.

Take Wake and the over ...

On second thought, never ever bet on a Wake game!

They beat Rhode Island on the road by 11. Their other road games have been close. The spread sounds about right. It all depends on Harris. If he's 100% I would expect us to cover.

Groins and hammys are both so damn tricky. I wouldn't be confident in his groin being 100% if there was any worry about it on Monday.

Hope I'm wrong.

Groins and hammys are both so damn tricky. I wouldn't be confident in his groin being 100% if there was any worry about it on Monday.

Hope I'm wrong.

He's fine. He could have played Monday, but they were being ultra conservative.

I don't even know what I said that was "British!" My worlds are colliding. :couch:

Back