• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whiniest ACC fans?

Who are the ACC's whiniest basketball fans?

• Total voters

deacdiggler

"Well known member"
Reaction score
Excluding Carolina since that would be a runaway vote and I think we can all agree they're #1.

This is not a true poll. It basically boils down to which team you like the least, after unc. Also, Duke is a 1 sport school, so they only count for half.

And you can vote for multiple teams. They all can't be the "whiniest".

This should be Merryland

Clemson fans, on the whole, are the worst. Boast too much about "triumphs" and when they lose they take to making fun of Carolina fans for giving them crap. My twitter feed the other night was awesome.

Oh. Didn't see basketball in the poll. Correct answer: they all suck.

Last edited:
Honestly
Maryland my be worst than UNC. I mean UNC collectively has the most insufferable fans, but Maryland fans whine, whine, whine, it's all they do

Sort of a horseshit poll if we can't pick Wake. (Not that I would or that I think we have the whiniest fans, but come on--at least try to make it legit.)

Honestly
Maryland my be worst than UNC. I mean UNC collectively has the most insufferable fans, but Maryland fans whine, whine, whine, it's all they do

This is my mindset. unc fans are just arrogant pricks. The classless turtles just complain and cry about how the ACC is out to get them blah blah blah.

We on the other hand only whine when the media does not shine down upon us favorably or our quaterback transfers to another school.

I would say Maryland at least on honorable mention

I picked Duke & State, but I'd go with:

1) UNC
2) Duke
3) Wake
4) State

Back