• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is the quad rolled?

Do you need pics to know what the rolled Quad looks like?

I'm really glad the players get to feel some good mojo walking around campus for a few days. Probably a lot of congrats from fellow students.

ETA: Did not know students weren't back yet. Guess they'll just have to congratulate one another.

Do you need pics to know what the rolled Quad looks like?

I'm really glad the players get to feel some good mojo walking around campus for a few days. Probably a lot of congrats from fellow students.

ETA: Did not know students weren't back yet. Guess they'll just have to congratulate one another.

I understand that we have new trees...so yes, I would like to see that.

So I didn't know the game was earlier in the day. I read the thread title and thought for a second that Bzz was fired. But I'll take a big win too.

Yeah, there are actually zero trees on the Wait side of the Quad right now.

Ironical?

That's hilarious. I graduated in 2010 and I remember being pissed when they said they were ripping out the trees. Now it all makes sense.

*2009*

Facilities Team: Ron, we need to rip out the trees. You won't be able to roll the quad for 3-4 years.
Ron: Ludicrous. We need that quad. Wait until 2010...
Facilities: Perfect timing.

Drove by this evening and snapped this shot. Looking pretty good.

athletics.quadroll.655x430.jpg

Back