• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

we need more redneck fans

Dillon Fence

Reaction score
i am trying to find a nice polished silver or chrome deacon trailer hitch for my kick ass pick-up and the only ones out there are cheap plastic or too busy with logo, multi colors, etc. all of the SEC schools, Va Tech, UNC, and every single school in the state of Texas have tons of options. we have 3. i am going to have fall back on a set of balls i guess.

and for the record, our front license tag selection also sucks.

i am trying to find a nice polished silver or chrome deacon trailer hitch for my kick ass pick-up and the only ones out there are cheap plastic or too busy with logo, multi colors, etc. all of the SEC schools, Va Tech, UNC, and every single school in the state of Texas have tons of options. we have 3. i am going to have fall back on a set of balls i guess.

May want to rethink that, my friend.

We're they out of Ohio State covers?

I have a square pewter WF hitch cover on the back of my Silverado. I bought it from the Deacon Shop on campus. You might give them a call. (It's not the polished shiny look)

I have a square pewter WF hitch cover on the back of my Silverado. I bought it from the Deacon Shop on campus. You might give them a call. (It's not the polished shiny look)

I have this as well on the back of my Tahoe.

The problem with Pewter is that you can't really tell what the fuck team / school you are supporting. They all look exactly alike.

Trucks with balls dangling on the back tell you one main thing: there must be a dick up front.

FYI for the pewter alumni/fan gear: you can easily get durable gold-flake paint pens and hand-color the WF on anything. I did it on the pewter WF Alumni license plate holder on my car and it looks awesome. I've had to re-do it about 3 times in the last 10 years as weather will wear it off but it does look great. Takes all of 5 minutes.

Trucks with balls dangling on the back tell you one main thing: there must be a dick up front.

FYI for the pewter alumni/fan gear: you can easily get durable gold-flake paint pens and hand-color the WF on anything. I did it on the pewter WF Alumni license plate holder on my car and it looks awesome. I've had to re-do it about 3 times in the last 10 years as weather will wear it off but it does look great. Takes all of 5 minutes.

I'm not ashamed to say, the mental image of you paint penning makes me giggle.

I've see those. They're nice. The "tailgater" hitch is like $40 which is just too much IMO.

Back