• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spartan Pride

DeaconBoss

Reaction score
Redundant...yes

But damn CJ is clutch

State title in spite of his HS coach

The three best things to ever come out of Mt. Tabor:

1. Sam Cronin
2. TownieDeac
3. CJ Harris

Brooks Godwin, senior walk-on on this year's bball team, was a teammate of CJ at Tabor. Brooks has a great attitude and is possibly the most enthusiastic supporter on the bench.

Brooks Godwin, senior walk-on on this year's bball team, was a teammate of CJ at Tabor. Brooks has a great attitude and is possibly the most enthusiastic supporter on the bench.

I was in Boy Scouts with him and his bro, Trey, another wfu almunus.

Mt. Tabor was very lucky that East Forsyth has a terrible Basketball program. Harris actually grew up in Kernersville and started for East his Freshman year.

It doesn't take long to figure out Tabor is far superior to East. Spartan Pride!

Other Spartan/Deacon greats:

Kelvin Moses (football lb)
Jimmy Caldwell (football wr)
Matt Burdick (football kicker)
Brian Bach (baseball pitcher)

State champions and record holders Matt DeBole and J-Mee Samuels.

Redundant...yes

But damn CJ is clutch

Tabor's coach sucks? coulda fooled me.

seemed like CJ and Grace kicked our ass pretty much every time they played Reynolds when I was there.

It doesn't take long to figure out Tabor is far superior to East. Spartan Pride!

Other Spartan/Deacon greats:

Kelvin Moses (football lb)
Jimmy Caldwell (football wr)
Matt Burdick (football kicker)
Brian Bach (baseball pitcher)

Kelvin Jones (football DL) and the strongest man I've ever seen

Mike and Ant were fun.

antandmike.jpg

Mike is a Wake grad, too.

Brant and Kyle Armentrout should be in this discussion as well.

images

Redundant...yes

But damn CJ is clutch

Tabor's coach sucks? coulda fooled me.

seemed like CJ and Grace kicked our ass pretty much every time they played Reynolds when I was there.

Yeah, this is news to me.

Why was the coach so bad?

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

But seriously, he wasn't that bad of a coach. He was the worst originator of student section cheers though. Good god he tried to get us to start some awful ones.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

But seriously, he wasn't that bad of a coach. He was the worst originator of student section cheers though. Good god he tried to get us to start some awful ones.

Was at the state playoffs last year. The dude is a straight nut job. And an okay coach. I'll take West of Muse

Back