• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan's Take on the win

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
Link

“You’re supposed to believe in yourself,’’ McKie said. “That comes from the leadership that me and C.J. instill in this team, that we can win. We can win these games.

“Don’t listen to the media. Don’t listen to the boards, or the people throughout the community. We can win this game. So I think it was a great win for us. It was a great for team morale to start out in the league 1-0 and I’m happy.’‘

lol

i'm going to assume that he meant us, and not the ghost town formerly known as the boards.

"“You know what, I’ve done a horse crap job — and you can write that."
- Jeff [Redacted]

Once again we find out tat players do read what's posted on the internet.

But the cowardly internet warriors will continue to say things they would never say to the players' or coaches' faces.

And the cowardly posters say things they wouldn't say to other posters

It's the Internet. Duh

There's nothing I post that I wouldn't say to the person's face.

All you have to do is ask those who actually know me.

But the cowardly internet warriors will continue to say things they would never say to the players' or coaches' faces.

Actually once I got in a position that ended with Nikita saying "you talking shit? you talking shit?" in his belarus accent but it was a total misunderstanding.

Yes, and it seemed to inspire them. If the coaching staff can't light a fire under them it's up to us.

I wasn't attacking you. Just saying that's what the Internet is about.

"“You know what, I’ve done a horse crap job — and you can write that."
- Jeff [Redacted]

How's InsideCarolina been? You've been awfully quiet about Wake's win today.. Not surprised though. :thumbsup:

I wasn't attacking you. Just saying that's what the Internet is about.

It's what the "internet is about" for cowards.

Just because you can insult people whom you may harm doesn't mean you should.

We're talking about 18-22 yos. They are under pressure few here can comprehend. They have to be perfect on and off the court which is something very here could ever do.

If what "the internet is about" is attacking kids who can't respond to you, the internet is about being a pussy and celebrating being a pussy.

Seriously that is hilarious.

I was walking back to my car from a football game (a little buzzed) and it was him, Chase, and Ty. I said something like "Hey guys, looking forward to seeing y'all play this year I know there will be some improvement" and Nikita says that. He kept it up like they were going to all team up on me but then he said "just kidding." Every time I watch the Deacs with the family and he gets the ball the people that know the story all say that to me.

Incredible. I just imagine Chase and Ty laughing their asses off in the background.

Actually once I got in a position that ended with Nikita saying "you talking shit? you talking shit?" in his belarus accent but it was a total misunderstanding.

This reminds of a tennis player from Czechoslavakia. He spoke several central European languages. On particularly bad calls, he'd smile at the ref and then curse him out in one of those tongues.

He'd finish by nodding. almost every time the ref would say thanks. After the match, we'd ask what he said and it would be hilarious.

Incredible. I just imagine Chase and Ty laughing their asses off in the background.

Pretty accurate. I really couldn't be too intimidated because of the accent plus my earlier imbibing.

Back