• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3's Wake Forest Jordans

im a little surprised Wake hasnt moved to Jordan Brand yet tbh.

Marquette has and I believe Syracuse has too although I could be wrong on that.
edit: if not then they're definitely high on Nike's priority list cause they always get the new shit first.

Last edited:

edit: if not then they're definitely high on Nike's priority list cause they always get the new shit first.

That'd be awesome for us to be on the Jordan label

We haven't changed our jersey in a significant time. I'd like to see us mix it up.

Nice shoes...go rj reynolds where are those versions?
being that RJR is 1 of 9 high schools in the nation to be sponsored by Jordan

You said colorway... You work in the apparel industry? Just curious.

No I just find sneakers/unis to be interesting. There are some that you can get that resell for hundreds of dollars more. Pretty amazing.

Nice shoes...go rj reynolds where are those versions?
being that RJR is 1 of 9 high schools in the nation to be sponsored by Jordan

He only did the west Forsyth ones because he went there. He couldn't care less about RJR

We (Davie High) played West Forsyth Friday night, and I am not totally positive, but I'm pretty sure they had these shoes, but in black and white

we got the current jerseys in the 04 05 season. Same year that we got the new floor and banners.

I like them, but not as much as the original CP3s. Pretty cool that they did a West Forsyth version also.

We haven't changed our jersey in a significant time. I'd like to see us mix it up.

Generally I am a fan of sticking with a traditional uniform, but I'd like to see a change as well. Let's start by getting the WF on the front of the shorts where it belongs.

Back