• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Accessing boards problem

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
For some reason, I believe my wifi is blocked from accessing the boards...

On my computer, I cannot access the boards from any browser. I tried deleting cookie and everything. When using my phone and wifi, I also could not access the boards. However, using the same phone but 3G, I'm having no problems.

I believe thi started earlier tonight when I tried to post a picture. The boards came back with a weird error message and haven't worked since.

Please help.

Give twdeac/cookout time....I think it is a small issue with our new host and their security. They have to report the individual problems separately now though

I believe I am having the same problem. Im using a proxy server to access the site now. I cant access it with my computer or phone.

Ip is 71.204.226.121

I believe I am having the same problem. Im using a proxy server to access the site now. I cant access it with my computer or phone.

Ip is 71.204.226.121

I've just submitted a ticket. They are normally quick about whitelisting the affected IPs.

Back in business, thanks.

Edit - Still having issues with posting replies on certain threads.

They whitelisted your IP, so you shouldn't be having any more problems. Are you perhaps posting from a different location now?

I sent a pm, but just in case...

I'm having the same issue. I sent my IP, but would be happy to send to anyone else.

Back