• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Basketball Jerseys

Strickland33

Reaction score
Are there CJ Harris jerseys floating around anywhere?

I see we're selling Travis and Tony on the website with a throwback Visser, but CJ is my favorite Deac guard in awhile and I'd love to find one. I haven't updated my Wake jersey collection since CP was on campus...

Can anybody help me out with this?

Are there any plans to come out with new uni's in the near future? I like ours we just haven't had the best of luck in them

Are there CJ Harris jerseys floating around anywhere?

I see we're selling Travis and Tony on the website with a throwback Visser, but CJ is my favorite Deac guard in awhile and I'd love to find one. I haven't updated my Wake jersey collection since CP was on campus...

Can anybody help me out with this?

Tony Chenault? Probably left over from the Justin Gray era.

Oh, I didn't think about that... I thought we put out two jerseys of current guys every year. I just kind of assumed that #30 was Travis and #1 was Tony, but you're probably right. I'd hope #55 was Viss (deserves a throwback), rather than Woods (does not deserve a throwback), but you're probably right, as well.

Does anybody in WS know what the store in the mall is selling right now?

My mom lives in Greensboro and got two of my sons Wake jerseys for Christmas. She got CJ to sign them, but they were #1 and not #11 of course. Too bad really, even though they love having "#1" jerseys as they think that's pretty cool.

I would love it if we switched to the Jordan Brand for jersey's and we wore CP3's. His new Wake edition shoes are sick.

My mom lives in Greensboro and got two of my sons Wake jerseys for Christmas. She got CJ to sign them, but they were #1 and not #11 of course. Too bad really, even though they love having "#1" jerseys as they think that's pretty cool.

That's a great mom you have there, dude!

I would love it if we switched to the Jordan Brand for jersey's and we wore CP3's. His new Wake edition shoes are sick.

Our guys have the option of wearing Jordan shoes. Ish and LD often wore them. I would suspect that the team wears the CP3.Vs this year in the WF colorway.

That's a great mom you have there, dude!

My inlaws are huge State fans so we gotta keep the propoganda going, and she definitely does her part. (And she's a UNC grad...)

Back