• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 AL West Thread

... and all the everclear bombs that DF2009 took during that run as well.

felix_hernandez-468.jpg

I'm optimistic. which scares me. as always it depends on whether or not we stay healthy. as always, I'm counting the days till another crippling injury.

Last year on this week Ichiro, Cliff Lee and Felix were on the cover of ESPN the Mag. That turned out well.

One thing we can all agree on - it would suck to be an angel's fan this offseason

Rangers kick off their AL/ AL West Championship defense on Friday. Can. Not. Wait.

DV7, what is the word coming out of camp on Smoak? Are you guys expecting a lot out of him or will this be another developmental year? I ask because he's a former Ranger and I drafted him in my fantasy league. I always liked Smoak and was sad to see him traded but it was obviously worth it for a half season of Cliff Lee.

Rangers kick off their AL/ AL West Championship defense on Friday. Can. Not. Wait.

DV7, what is the word coming out of camp on Smoak? Are you guys expecting a lot out of him or will this be another developmental year? I ask because he's a former Ranger and I drafted him in my fantasy league. I always liked Smoak and was sad to see him traded but it was obviously worth it for a half season of Cliff Lee.

LET'S GO CJ!!!!!!!!!!!

It has indeed. I'm really not sure how we'll score many more runs than Seattle this year. Our team slg% is going to be abysmal. But hey, Wells and Torii will get their checks for being barely above average at best.

We're going to get swept by KC to open the season, I just know it.

One thing we can all agree on - it would suck to be an angel's fan this offseason

Honestly, I've been to busy with setting up this site and...you know, actual work; so I haven't stayed updated on anything in Spring Training.

Sorry, I'm of no help right now.

Back