• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dshamal Shoetz

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Dshamal Schoetz

I just wanted to be the first to post his name on this board.

Carry on.

And for those of you about to rock some Googlage on The Great Aryan Hope of Wake Forest Basketball, forget it. The dude has disappeared from radar, except for something about FIBA kicking him off the Jordanian team or something.

"Sales
Searching for a new Career

Medical Devices industry

November 2010 – Present (6 months) "

Good stuff.

i remember when i first signed up for the boards someone was saying how dshamal was going to average like 10 and 5 and cltdeac (great poster who has pretty much disappeared) said that he would shoet a brick if he averaged double digits. i was pretty much hooked after that.

real talk, that guy was a clown.

Damn, that is a great article.

Wonder if there are any IP glitches in the Middle East...

Well that erases any doubt that Johnny Utah is an old school poster.

Whoa, changed his name to: Jamal Almutusem Habes Almaaytah
images

God, this guy was fucking terrible. Same for that dude that transferred here from Mizzou or somewhere like that. Tate Decker, I want to say. Just terrible.

Whoa, changed his name to: Jamal Almutusem Habes Almaaytah
images

:wtf:

interesting.

I wasn't on the boards yet when Schoetz was at WFU. Didn't even realize he had transferred until reading that article - figured he had just graduated. So he was really only at Wake for one season, wow.

We actually considered including a Shoetz level of poster before launching the boards. Wisely, our savvier mods talked us out of it

I think he redshirted his freshman year.
He was terrible.

Tate Decker's favourite move was to try to follow-dunk every missed shot. He failed.

I think he redshirted his freshman year.
He was terrible.

Tate Decker's favourite move was to try to follow-dunk every missed shot. He failed.

:laugh: What a waste of space that dude was.

Dshamal just got married and just got a job. He and his wife are good friends of mine and wonderful people.

He was certainly no Neil Fingleton or Orlando Melendez.

this thread was awesome, then got even better the last couple posts

Back