• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harvey Updike sighting

Cut him some slack. He's just got too much Bama in him. I actually think his lawyer is gonna go with that as his defense when the trial starts.

5d1ebe6610ab57e95697d2dca4166676.jpg

Who would want their picture taken with him or an autograph? I am surprised some LSU fan didn't break his legs.

I know, that's the sad part.

Also spotted on Bourbon Street, the crying frat boy

anigif_alabama-frat-boy-cries-over-loss-to-lsu-21973-1320592153-24_preview.gif

crying-bama-fan.jpg

Does anybody remember the Scheyer face thread from the guy on Maui from the Maryland boards a few years ago? For some reason, the above post reminded me of it. This pic, which I think is from that thread, popped up on Google Image "scheyer face" search.

scheyer-face-and-friend.jpg

Does anybody remember the Scheyer face thread from the guy on Maui from the Maryland boards a few years ago? For some reason, the above post reminded me of it. This pic, which I think is from that thread, popped up on Google Image "scheyer face" search.

scheyer-face-and-friend.jpg

Dang, even when he's smiling for a picture, it's still kind of a mini-Scheyer face.

Back