• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake 2012 Basketball Class 18th (per CBS)

Not sure how Pitt's class is so high with 2 guys one ranked like 90th and the other not top 100.

Also, how sick is Michigan gonna be soon, plus all Beilein has to do is recruit the kids of former michigan studs. When are C-Webb and Jalen Rose Jr gonna be old enough.

From Borzello:

On the surface, Pittsburgh at No. 13 might look strange, considering it only has one top-100 player. However, New Zealand native Steven Adams is a top five or 10 player by all accounts, but we have not seen him yet. Once we see him -- and we find he is indeed a top-10 prospect -- the Panthers ranking will make a lot more sense.

Neither Pitt nor Cuse come in next year do they?

I think our class is better than GT's or UVa's.

Color me a little skeptical that some new zealander is top 5 player.

Also, how sick is Michigan gonna be soon, plus all Beilein has to do is recruit the kids of former michigan studs. When are C-Webb and Jalen Rose Jr gonna be old enough.

But they'll have YouTubes of Christine's son taking the money.

This class has potential to keep climbing. This group continues to ascend.

No it doesn't. We will certainly be passed as other players commit. I'll set an over/under of being ranked 12.5 in the final Scout rankings and put $1000 down on it. Deal?

No it doesn't. We will certainly be passed as other players commit. I'll set an over/under of being ranked 12.5 in the final Scout rankings and put $1000 down on it. Deal?

I was basing it more on the rise in stature of Codi, Aron, Andre, et.al., over the past 12 months.

Back