• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poll: Will We Defeat Maryland?

Will Wake Beat Maryland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awwww, I'm so proud of you getting it right! Way to persevere!

Repeat of 1978 or 1979 when Carl outcoached Lefty behind the savvy point guard play of Mark Dale.

Awwww, I'm so proud of you getting it right! Way to persevere!
29339.gif

I say no, but I said no for vt as well.

I don't know what the record is, but I bet this year the Acc approaches or breaks the record for the worst win %age by road teams in conference games. Basically because the conference sucks, and it takes a good team to win on the road in conference play.

Man Marquee you are hilarious. There's no way that dwarf joke that you solely propagate ever gets overplayed. Well done sir, you're quite the internet trendsetter

I don't know what the record is, but I bet this year the Acc approaches or breaks the record for the worst win %age by road teams in conference games. Basically because the conference sucks, and it takes a good team to win on the road in conference play.

this

voted no. did that once before and well, don't want to jinx it. wait... did i just jinx my jinx or did i jinx my jinx of a jinx?? crap.

We have the talent, and if we come out with the same intensity that we did against VT, I think we have a great chance. Voted yes.

Voted no. I was thrilled with the Va Tech win but we're an inconsistant team and I am not confident we can win on the road in the ACC.

And of.course after I post this FSU gets the roadie at Bleaksburg.

Back