• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How would we feel about....Coach Laettner?

OGBDeacon07

Reaction score
He's apparently looking to get an assistant coaching gig in the near future.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Ex-Duke-star-Christian-Laettner-is-searching-for?urn=ncaab-wp1640

Just a side note, but his wife is a little hottie:
89765022.jpg

My fondest memory of him is on his knees crying and banging his fists on the scorer's table because no foul was called.

Two baskets took place in the mean time.

Deacs win!

I dislike Chrissy Laettner more than I dislike Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler.

Combined.

If he can coach, who cares? There's no evidence that he can coach, though.

I always liked Laettner. Kid could frigging play. Best college BB player in my lifetime.

Wait...he isn't gay? I don't care if he is or isn't, but I could have swore he was.

f laettner. nice job guarding the inbounds guy pitino and nice job just standing there as he took the shot loser with mustache from kentucky

I appreciatively dislike Timon, but only because they're a MMAA rival. Big fan of the South Buffalo Irish, although CHS is the school for me.

Nichols and Joes are the only high schools in the country that I hate.

Yeah, I met the Timon crew from around 85-87 at a friend's wedding in Buffalo. Most were bartenders and all were drunks especially my friend down here in ATL. But then, I was a drunk too so it was a good time.

whoever tagged this thread is just bad.

Back