• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WSJ Imaginary Football Bracket

I think people absolutely would watch an Air Force team who beat FSU, UF, Boise, and Oregon vs. an NIU team who beat Notre Dame, Stanford, LSU, and Notre Dame.

One thing this shows is how much more likely it would be to see upsets in a 64 team tournament given how many fewer football teams there are. Clemson as a #15 seed has a better chance than a hoops #15 seed.

Obama needs to make this happen like he promised. He wins 2012 in a landslide if he makes the CFB playoffs happen.

" But now that the upsets have gone on ad infinitum, be honest: Are you clearing your schedule to watch Butler battle VCU?"

I honestly am making sure I see this game. VCU and Uconn have played the best in the tournament of anyone. VCU may currently be the best team in the country. Besides the FSU game, they've blown out every team they've played.

Exactly. This is appointment viewing. I've probably been less invested in college hoops this season than any other season since I was a toddler. VCU and Butler have brought me back. I'm more excited about this game than any game this season and will be rooting like crazy for the winner on Monday.

I'm absolutely going to make sure I'm watching. Everything I need to do tomorrow will be done before 4 so I have time to cook good food, get over to family and friends to watch the game, and drink.

Ignore the name on the jersey, VCU and Butler are very good teams and I would not be surprised if one of these two won the whole damn thing.

Back