• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football - Good to see Grobe not accept status quo

socaldeac

Reaction score
It is good to see Grobe make changes. I think the team has improved with talent, but not in the game day coaching area. I 'm sure he recognizes what WVU just did to Clemson. Or what Clemson new OC did this year. If we hire dynamic new coaches and don't improve will be surprised. The reality is Grobe realizes out of 14 ACC teams Wake had the 12th worst winning percentage. Only Duke, BC and Maryland were worse. Look forward to seeing the Sunshine Brigade apologize in 2012.

It is good to see Grobe make changes. I think the team has improved with talent, but not in the game day coaching area. I 'm sure he recognizes what WVU just did to Clemson. Or what Clemson new OC did this year. If we hire dynamic new coaches and don't improve will be surprised. The reality is Grobe realizes out of 14 ACC teams Wake had the 12th worst winning percentage. Only Duke, BC and Maryland were worse. Look forward to seeing the Sunshine Brigade apologize in 2012.

Huh?

Back