• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jets players crush Sanchez in the NY Daily News (NWT)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
They raised serious doubts about his ability to lead the Jets, questioning everything from his practice habits to the organization’s coddling of him to how much of a role he truly played in the team making two consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances.
“We have to bring in another quarterback that will make him work at practice,” said one player. “He’s lazy and content because he knows he’s not going to be benched.”
Sanchez’s teammates didn’t hesitate when asked if the Jets should pursue Manning if he is medically cleared after his recent neck surgeries. They believed that the presence of consultant Tom Moore, who was Manning’s offensive coordinator and mentor during their decade-long run together in Indianapolis, would be a bonus to lure Manning to New York.

“We already have his coach — Tom Moore,” one well-respected player said. “Plus, he’s a field general and will get everyone lined up. He will get his playmakers the ball. We can win a Super Bowl with Peyton.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...g-quarterback-article-1.1004395#ixzz1jARHa9KV

Damn.

Peyton to NYJ makes a ton of sense.

Is there anyone who isn't enjoying this Jets implosion? Serves them right for hiring a piece of shit as a head coach.

I don't think you read my post. Peyton to the New York Jets makes a ton of sense.

They'd overpay for a player with a lot of question marks going forward

theyre just jelly hes banging the hottest babe on the planet. my work ethic would wane too if i was going home to her after work.

quick google search says kate upton

also joe namath could bang broads like that every day of the week and still win super bowls. sanchez sucks

yup

hes living the life some consider a myph...

theyre just jelly hes banging the hottest babe on the planet. my work ethic would wane too if i was going home to her after work.

images

without reading the article and far from a sanchez fan, those anonymous dbags should check the mirror themselves.

Jets just named ex Miami coach Tony Sparano as their new OC.

Peyton to NYJ makes a ton of sense.

I see Peyton to somewhere. I don't see how the Colts can rationalize paying $28 mill to a definite HOF 1st ballot pro that has had 3 neck surgeries. Colts best move on with Andre Luck & build for the future like they did in 1997 when they drafted Peyton.

Maybe he's not that lazy. . .maybe he is just tired from all of the fucking. Damn. . .Kate Upton is all kinds of hot.

Is there anyone who isn't enjoying this Jets implosion? Serves them right for hiring a piece of shit as a head coach.

Whoooo....Rex may be a bit of a blowhard but you can't deny him the success he has had bringing his team to two AFC Championships. Is next year a pivotal year? No doubt. But give the devil (some) due.

Wilbon just made a good point: in the middle of the Steeler's dominance in the 70's, anonymous Steeler players were ripping Bradshaw in the media. Sanchez is quite obviously not even in the same ballpark as Bradshaw, but this sort of thing can and does happen to any player, especially in a frustrating situation.

I don't think you read my post. Peyton to the New York Jets makes a ton of sense.

They'd overpay for a player with a lot of question marks going forward

The jets are in terrible salary cap shape right now. Peyton would have to do some major re structuring of his contract for that to come close to working.

+ eighty billion. I'd hate the guy and I wouldn't practice at all if I were in his shoes.

I know it's been mentioned before, but not in awhile. Is this a USC QB thing? Same criticisms of Leinhart. Palmer is basically a flameout.

Back