• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TY WALKER!!!!

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
GREAT GAME!!!!

8 PTS, 9 BOARDS, 8 BLOCKS

KEEP IT UP!!!!!

PLAY FOR A CONTRACT!!1

Best game of his career?

When him and Carson both play well in the same game, we're actually a decent team.

Yeah I was very pleased with what I saw from a lot of our guys. Keep it up Ty. Your hard work isn't going unnoticed.

Ty played rather well tonight.

Just wish the kid could get some hands in the paint. Oh well, nice game for him.

Best game Ty has played as a Deac.

I think that Walker and Desrosiers playing well in the same game might be a sign of the Apocalypse...

TY WALKER! TY WALKER! TY WALKER!

Hell of a game and playing like he's capable of. Actually got close to a triple double and his 8 blocks definitely altered MD's play around the basket.
Great game Ty.............proud of you.

Where did that come from??? or Where has that been???

Either way, keep it up, Ty.

Where did that come from??? or Where has that been???

Either way, keep it up, Ty.

My thoughts exactly. Though I'd like to see him box out consistently and post up occasionally, I was impressed with his second half.

How come Bz can't just assign a walk-on to ride him all game? You can see when he loses focus and it takes a guy like TC or Travis getting on him to get him back into the game.

Maybe he's finally believing [Redacted] who said he should be able to get 8-10 points, 8-10 board and about 5 blocks/game.

The three consecutive buckets were astonishing. Man, how good could we be if he was like that consistently over his career? It's scary

Really sucks he didn't redshirt, because he could actually be a contributor to a team that could make some noise next year.

eh I'm not sure we needed to use 5 scholarship years on Ty. He had a nice game and has had a couple spread out over the last two years (Iowa comes to mind), but he has never been consistent at all. Hopefully he is down the stretch and is focused as its his last go round.

Ty has everything to gain if he can reproduce that effort consistently over the rest of the season. That was not an accidental performance. That was him playing for the team and not giving up

Loved that he threw down a dunk in traffic, too.

Great game that came from hustle and patience, hope he is hungry for more.

Back