• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT v. NCSU

Neurodeac

Reaction score
Wow. Just turned this on and GT whooping NCSU at NCSU 58-44.

Last edited:
This would be a pretty damaging loss for State. The door is open for them to finish top 4 or 5 and a chance for the tourney, but not gonna happen like this. Tech is making it rain.

That makes their game against us pretty much must-win... State's frontcourt is pretty formidable.

People who didn't vote State's fans as the whiniest in the ACC ... hope you're watching this one

Did you happen to see your game thread where 9 out of every 10 posts was about the ref? Whiny bastards, just like us

People who didn't vote State's fans as the whiniest in the ACC ... hope you're watching this one

Watched both games. Both refs have been very terrible, all the way around.Doesn't help that GT is having THE best game they have had all season

winning by 4 is considered whooping? must be new

Please pile on my team, what a pitiful performance with such an easy schedule. Nothing else to say about this. :rulz:

i thought your post game thread was absolutely ridiculous about the refs btw...till our game now. i can't even believe some of this shit

that being said, we've played terrible, and that's why we're losing. With our limited depth, if we have one starter in foul trouble or not playing well we will be in trouble. Have multiple starters have poor games or in foul trouble and we're done. been that way in every loss. CJ Williams, Brown, and Wood all had terrible games. Leslie was dominant till some very, very questionable fouls took him out of the game. Howell was only good in the second half. With like 8 minutes to go their bench had outscored ours 23-2. And like i said, with most our starters having bad games, that's game over. Then add on top of that GT just having an unbelievable lights out night shooting and the game is doubly over

i thought your post game thread was absolutely ridiculous about the refs btw...till our game now. i can't even believe some of this shit

that being said, we've played terrible, and that's why we're losing. With our limited depth, if we have one starter in foul trouble or not playing well we will be in trouble. Have multiple starters have poor games or in foul trouble and we're done. been that way in every loss. CJ Williams, Brown, and Wood all had terrible games. Leslie was dominant till some very, very questionable fouls took him out of the game. Howell was only good in the second half. With like 8 minutes to go their bench had outscored ours 23-2. And like i said, with most our starters having bad games, that's game over. Then add on top of that GT just having an unbelievable lights out night shooting and the game is doubly over

Great summary, sounds spot on. Also this is about the only game State's post players have been outplayed. Even against Indiana they held their own, don't think its a trend. Gottfried will light into them for this performance

Basically, this result guarantees that State will come out like gangbusters on Saturday.

haha i'm curious how my summary that contained a reference to how i understand how wake was so pissed at the refs tonight got a neg rep and not the first post that pointed out how dumb wsc's post was for calling us the whiny ones when this board was being just as whiny

Because Wake fans can do no wrong, dummy. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because Wake fans can do no wrong, dummy. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well no doubt. i would expect to get neg repped for calling wake fans whiners on their board. i just thought it was funny that i got neg repped for the one saying how i understood the frustration and then a summary of the game that the thread was about

Hey, Wake wasn't an option in that poll!

To be fair I didn't see our game or read too much of our posts. The FT disparity was pretty ridiculous but if the whining wasn't legit I'd call our fans out about it too. And getting that treatment on the road versus at home is more expected I'd say so I don't blame State fans for voicing their frustration. Just having some fun

Back