• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Warriors Waive Ish

How can you waive the A-T ratio leader in the NBA?!?

But seriously, someone has to have a need. Damn you, Nate Robinson.

This makes no sense to me. When I had the free preview for League Pass I watched the games he played in and he looked very good. Strange.

This makes no sense to me. When I had the free preview for League Pass I watched the games he played in and he looked very good. Strange.

This, the guy continues to be impressive in limited action and keeps getting cut. WTF.

It is because they lost Kwame Brown for the season and need to add another big guy. With Nate, Ish was at the end of the bench and most expendable... especially since he was one of two on the team without a guaranteed contract.

It is because they lost Kwame Brown for the season and need to add another big guy. With Nate, Ish was at the end of the bench and most expendable... especially since he was one of two on the team without a guaranteed contract.

How does one "lose" Kwame Brown? Every time he doesn't play, the gods of basketball smile and rejoice

Ish will get picked up by someone. He got some really good exposure last month and the announcers kept raving how he was the fastest guy in the league. He just needs to find a team that will give him another chance.

They didn't sign nate robinson until curry got hurt. Ish was getting about 5 min per game before curry busted his ankle but zero when nate robinson arrived.

Damn. Nice lines in those two games.

Damn why??

Everytime I've seen him play in the NBA i'm so impressed with him. I believe he would be a really solid player if he actually got a shot to get some PT...

My Clips need to trade Mo Williams/Randy Foye for a legit spot-up 2 guard and sign Ish.

My Clips need to trade Mo Williams/Randy Foye for a legit spot-up 2 guard and sign Ish.

Unfortunately, they don't need Ish. They have Eric Bledsoe as backup backup PG who has a similar game with better shooting.

Maybe Ish's 38% FG pct and 56% FT pct have something to do with it? Just saying....

Back