• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What frustrates me the most...

80deac

Reaction score
...is 15 guys in dress suits standing around our team and see the pitiful individual pprogress of players fundamental skills...and no one yelling instructions or encouragement to the players.

Last edited:
Really? THAT'S what frustrates you the most?

The first few things on my list are actually on the court.

Really? The assistants frustrate you more than the head coach?

Last time I checked dribbling and passing were fundamental skills of a point guard and Buzz is one of those 15 so described.

Last edited:
Last time I checked dribbling and passing midowere fundamental skills of a point guard.

They are, but only if the passes get to your own team and if you don't dribble it off your foot, leg, out of bounds or get stripped.

Our "PG" has more assists to NCSU than his own team.

...That we have fans who insist we need to see this through for another 2 years so they can give us a big fat "told ya so" if we make it onto the ncaa bubble again.

We need to end this now. We're going to suck for a couple years anyway, but we are never going to be good again with this clown as our coach.

Back