• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dubble Bubble!

This would be a lot funnier if we weren't getting our ass kicked.

for the record, i can't believe so few people are giving kudos for this gem. click the pic for a closer view.

I'm pretty sure they keep papers and stuff inside the bubble gum container. I could be wrong

Looks like he's sporting his fat NBA championship ring.

ETA: nevermind, looks like it's a water bottle.

I'm pretty sure they keep papers and stuff inside the bubble gum container. I could be wrong

this is not surprising considering Buzz's lack of professionalism... Ugly ties and suits, Prius, socks, bubble gum container to hold *key* gameplan documents, etc... Mr. Magoo

This is also the closest Wake will ever be to "the Bubble" under Bzz

this really is top notch. not sure what's funnier rusty with his face in the bucket or bzz reaching back no look style knowing that something will miraculously appear in his hand.

that bubble gum won't fill the holes in our defense there coach...need to find another option!

Pretty good advertising there--Double Bubble, Krispy Kreme & Gatorade

not one coach in that pic is wearing a color that is anything remotely similar to Wake's school colors. Unbelievable.

Seriously?

How amateur hour are we?

Not sure if that's an upgrade or downgrade from last year's container.

31gICPNni7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

After the game I read this comment by someone named dano on Dan's blog and busted out laughing. Really funny to see other people noticed what this person was talking about.
Can we now dispense with the bull and recognize ineptness for what it is? Can we now decide that this team is going nowhere? I really feel for the guys because they committed to a college in Winston-Salem when they had offers from others. For Buzdelik to be such an X’s and O’s guy, there was certainly no offense to speak of. I coach YMCA basketball and I could not believe my eyes today. One guy dribbling, 4 guys standing. Wow, what a great offensive scheme. And as usual, the team we’re playing has people wide open for 3’s. I looked at our bench several times and not ONE assistant coach was even looking half-way into the game. Rusty LaRue looked like he was more worried about keeping the stats right than what was going on. I even saw Jeff Battle kinda looking into la-la land a few times and digging into what seemed a gum ball bucket searching for candy or something. No emotion, no leadership, nothing. Where is the fire? Where is the excitement? Can we as the Deacon nation now please do something about this? This is just plain pitiful and not worthy of watching anymore. Sorry for putting it out there like that, but this is a joke. I hope Mr. Wellman is pleased.
http://www.journalnow.net/index.php/mytakeonwake/comments/a-beating-out-of-the-blue/

Back