• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It has to be asked

We make a run here and we can get close.

We'll beat BC at home. Weak team with a week rest. Sets up like the UVa game last year. I'd like to say we'll win one or two beyond that, but this would be one of the other games I'd think he'd win. Hard to see a road win. Next week at BC is a long trip only 39 hours after finishing what is sure to be a physical game in Cameron.

more relevant, can we score 40?

The answer to your question is: Yes - barely.

Can we lose by 40 at home to state?

The answer to your question is: Yes - and we would have if State had not had "mercy" on us.

I feel so sorry for the Wake fools (sorry, fans) who wasted time and money to attend the game today. I wonder what Ron had to say on the radio today after the game? I guess he will report that we had 10,000 in attendance and that he could not be happier with the progress of our basketball program...

The answer to your question is: Yes - barely.

The answer to your question is: Yes - and we would have if State had not had "mercy" on us.

I feel so sorry for the Wake fools (sorry, fans) who wasted time and money to attend the game today. I wonder what Ron had to say on the radio today after the game? I guess he will report that we had 10,000 in attendance and that he could not be happier with the progress of our basketball program...

Season ticket holders for Wake Forest. I do feel sorry as well. Ron needs to roll out another PR press conference like a few years ago. That was awesome.

Scoring 17 in a half against a mid-level ACC team is not acceptable. But some will still be on he fence about Buzz. Not me, I am a Buzz out and one game (VT) did not change that

They had if it they just held on to the ball at the end.

Back